Thursday, May 9, 2013

Getting The Gman here :)

Not many of you know our journey getting Grayon here so I will start there and proceed to now :) 
Mason and I contemplated for along time when to have another baby after Brynlee, we often set a date but always found a reason why to push it back again. Finally in January 2011 we decided it was as good of a time as any, shortly after I fell pregnant and we were elated I was due October 21, 2011. They pregnancy seemed to be going great when I was about 8 week I had very mild spotting and we wen in March 17 th to do an ultra sound to check on the little peanut and everything looked good, the heart beat was strong and baby looked healthy, I did have a little blood pocket next to the baby which was probably what we were seeing, and that it is very normal it happens alot when the baby implants and will go away on its own. In fact I had the same thing when I was pregnant with Brynlee only worse. So we went on and started preparing for the baby :) In late April, April 19, 2011 to be exact, I had a rutine doctor appointment which turned out to be very devastating, the doctor and i talked for a while and did the usual belly measuring ect.. and then the fun part of listening to my angels heartbeat... The doctor search for a while and could not find it. which was a little strange since every time before the doctor just had to place it on my tummy and it thumped away. My heart sank :( the doctor tried to reassure me and said lets get an ultra sound just to see whats going on sometimes position has alot to do with it. The ultra sound showed my perfectly formed angel, still and no heartbeat. we had lost the baby, April 27th,2011 I had to have surgery and to deliver the baby..Mason and I were heartbroken but new there was still a baby for our family waiting to come down here and this baby was to perfect for this world. 
 
In august we found ourselves pregnant again. YEAA!! then only 2 days after finding out we were pregnant the Doctors had to bare the news that this baby was not going to make it either. Again our world turned upside down and our hearts broke. 

Mason and I prayed if we were doing the right thing or if we were fighting for a lost cause but still we had the feeling that we had yet another baby that need to be here. Shortly after loosing the 2nd baby on September 26th, 2011 I was pregnant again. The doctors quickly started me on many medications to help maintain the pregnancy. And it went great I was hungry all the time and sleepy like you wouldn't believe but in all it was a great easy pregnancy, I often found my self saying I feel bad, this little boy doesn't know what hes getting into he is going to be wrapped in bubble wrap after how had we fought to get him here. LOL Well I had no idea in my life that this little man would have the bubble boy disease  If I knew back then what I know now I probably would have bit my tunge. Sorry little man for making jokes. 

Anyways as you all know since our history over that year we decided to keep our lips locked and wait out the pregnancy a little while until we found out if it was a he or she :) We were so excited to be adding a little man to our family ( well most of us lol Brynlee was pretty mad she wanted a sister, he's kinda grown on her now I think ;) )

So as you all see Grayson is not only now a miracle baby, he has been one from the beginning, A fighter! A trouper! 

Grayson was born JUNE 1, 2012
And is an amazingly beautiful little man :) 

The next 6 months were amazing and he grew like a weed :) we had no idea our little man was as sick as he was. There were little signs the most of the doctors ignored for a long time. He had a cold from 2 months old that would not ever go away. And his spleen would flair up every once in a while. But he would not show any symptoms once we got into the doctor. But when he got a cold (para flu 3) in December little did we know much our lives were about to change. Our little mans body had been hiding a secret and it was starting to present its self. :( 





No comments:

Post a Comment